Hi Guy's n Girls,
I'm pleased to let you know that the Hunger Games server has now been tested and will be available to play in the next day or two.
Before you play, there are a few things you should know first:
- The map is only a 300 block radius, so there is no escape from other players!
- If you die, you are out of the game ... permanently!
- If you are involved in any fighting, be it against Mobs or players - even if you are the one being attacked - DON'T QUIT THE GAME
... you will be banned
from playing again. This is to stop people quitting when being attacked to avoid being "killed".
- Scores of player kills will updated to the CF:UK website on a manual basis, so don't expect your latest kill to show up straight away.
- The server is set to Hardcore Mode, so expect dangerous Mob's on top of players (watch out for the Sheep - they can give you a nasty bite!)
- The server will run for 2 weeks, the winning player will be judged on player kills.
- Most of all, have fun while you try to survive all the mobs and other players.
A further news post will be made once the server goes live - so keep your eye's peeled on the forums!